How To Apply
Applications for the 2024 CSL Centenary Fellowships have closed.
Thank you for your interest in the CSL Centenary Fellowships!
STEP 1: Complete the online Registration Form
STEP 2: You will receive an email confirmation that your registration has been received
STEP 3: Download the Application Guidelines
STEP 4: Prepare your application including:
- Supporting documents as outlined in the Application Guidelines
- Referee reports as detailed in the Referees Guideline within Applicant’s Guideline document
- Signed recommendation from your sponsor as detailed in the Sponsor Guideline within Applicant’s Guideline document.
STEP 5: PDF application documents and compile into a single zip file
STEP 6: Check you have included the following:
- Details of Proposed Research Project
- Proposed Project Budget
- Full CV
- List of Publications
- Proof of ethics submission or approval
- Referee Reports
- Sponsor Recommendation
STEP 7: Submit application by email to Centenary.Fellowships@csl.com.au by 11:59pm AEST on 31st July 2023.
STEP 8: You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received
STEP 9: All applicants will be notified of the outcome by 30th September 2023
If you do not receive the notifications for steps 2 or 8 within 24 hours of submission please contact Lina Papalia at Centenary.Fellowships@csl.com.au or 0477 314 219.